Terms & conditions for browsing naderhanna.com
We recognize the importance of your privacy. This privacy notice sets out how we use and protect any information you give us on our website. Using our website, you consent to collect your personal information under this policy.
None of the cookies we use give us access to your computer or your data beyond the information you choose to share with us. The cookies we use; help us provide you with a better website by monitoring which pages you find useful and which pages you don’t.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
The length of time a cookie will remain on your device will depend on the type of cookie.
We use Google Analytics cookies to see which pages are being looked at. This helps us analyze web data and improve our website – we only use precisely statistical analysis.
The cookies are also used together to report on ad viewings, ad services and related visitor interactions within our website. In addition, our website also uses data aggregated from Google’s Internet-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) for general website reporting and improvement.
What do we do with the information we gather?
Is my information secure?
We are committed to keeping your information secure, and we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the data we collect from you.
You should be aware of the following rules, however:
- When you email us, the possibility exists, however remote, that unauthorized people might be able to intercept your message. You should never use unsecured forms and email to send us personal data such as financial information. If you consider returning your form by email, please visit our returning forms web page to find out more about how to encrypt your form before emailing it.
- When we transfer and receive personal data, we direct you to a web connection that uses SSL encryption (similar to that used for online banking). If you are in a secure part of our website, you’ll see a padlock symbol in your address or status bar.
- We aren’t responsible for the privacy of emails except those stored on our servers.
There are steps you can take to protect your personal information while using our website and applications:
- Be aware that public Wi-Fi (wireless) internet connections and internet cafes could leave your data at risk
- Never share your username and password with anyone or leave these details somewhere where others may be able to access them.
What about links to other websites?
About Nader Hanna | Branding & Marketing Expert
Currently the chief marketing officer @elnco.canada. Formerly Chief Visionary Officer @ShowcaseSaskatchewan, Strategic Initiative and Product Development Director @EMMG, Operation and Marketing Manager @WindMobile, Senior Experience Designer @NCS and Graphic Designer @BancBoston. Follow my work, words, and photos @nader.hanna.elnco